Website Greenside Childrens Centre Limited
Greenside nursery is a large, friendly nursery located in the Saints area of Luton.
As Childcare Apprentice your duties will include but are not limited to:
- To assist the nursery team in providing a friendly, caring and relaxing environment in order to encourage and develop children in our care
- To be responsible for and complete all assignments given by tutors on time. To keep team leader up to date with your current area of learning
- To ensure all daily routines are adhered to, and resources are organised in preparation
- To learn from the team then assist wit planning, organising and carrying out activities, individual interests and projects
- Undertake domestic duties within the setting e.g. preparation of snacks, washing and cleaning of equipment
- To assist with maintaining children’s records by carrying out observations and assessments once trained to do so
- To assist in maintaining a safe, clean and tidy environment
- Contribute to and participate in team meetings/team activities/parents evening outside of working hours if needed
- To communicate with parents and other visitors in a calm, friendly and efficient manner appropriate to the role and stage of training
Who we are looking for:
- Happy and friendly demeanour
- Willing to take on new challenges
- Able to work as part of a team, and use own initiative when required
- A passion for early education
- Reliable and willing
- Organised and able to manage own workload
Working hours will vary between 7.45am – 6.00pm Monday – Friday.
To apply for this job please visit www.findapprenticeship.service.gov.uk.