We did a post on making GIF’s using WhatsApp few days ago, and now we show how to make your own GIF’s on iPhone.
Using Live option while taking photos we can create our own GIF’s
- Switch on the Live option while taking a picture, capture the moment creatively making sure you are capturing some movement.
- Swipe up the screen to see Loop, Bounce and Long exposure options.
- Selecting Bounce and Loop options give your photo a GIF look. We prefer Bounce it’s gives closest GIF experience.
- To share these GIF’s you need to first select them in your gallery ➡️ clicks share ➡️ select the app for eg: WhatsApp ➡️ send.
- Hope the video will give you a better idea.
P.S. You can take Live Photos on iPhone 6s or later, iPad (5th generation) or later, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad mini (5th generation), and iPad Pro models from 2016 or later. – excerpt taken from apple.com