Employee benefits offered by employers are one of the important aspects of employment.
Here we have collated a comprehensive list of employee benefits offered by various companies in UK.
- Car Lease Scheme
- Career Breaks
- Counselling Service
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Flexible Working
- Health and Wellbeing
- Health Service Discounts ( for NHS employees )
- Leave entitlements
- Sick Pay
- Special Leave
- Annual Leave ( Starting between 20 – 27 days on appointment and go up to 33 days after 10 years of service)
- Rental Deposit Advance
- Onsite Gym
- Learning and Development Access
- Maternity Leave ( Some employers offer enhanced maternity pay up to 26 weeks of full pay )
- Paternity Leave ( Some employers offer 2 weeks paid paternity )
- Shared Parental leave (Civil service started shared parental leave from couple of years)
- Adoption leave
- Life Insurance
- Love2shop cards
- Staff loans
- Share Schemes
- Free exercise classes
- Private BUPA healthcare
- Extra 5 days off for newlyweds
- Table tennis and pool
- On-site Parking
- Child care vouchers
- Fertility treatment leave
- Up to 5 days paid leave for Volunteering
- Free home energy audits
- Employee Rewards Systems through reward gateways offering various discounts ranging from retail to travel
- Advance of Pay
- Charitable payroll giving – tax free charity through employer
- Season ticket loan
- Death in service benefit
- Aviva Flex-pertise
- Critical illness cover
- Work from anywhere
- Company Culture like No Zoom calls Fridays
Having access to good benefits package is very essential for a fulfilled employment.
Compare your benefits with this list and feedback to your employer on any desirable benefits they can add.
There will more posts on detailed use of each of these benefits, watch this space.
Also please let us know in comments what is your ideal benefits package?